Vagabond Mini™ Lithium (120VAC model)
- current-controlled 120VAC portable power source
- operates flashes from its internal lithium battery
- provides power for one to four Paul C. Buff™ flashes
- NOT intended to power modeling lamps – for additonal
information click here
- complete system arrives with inverter and battery connected
- 3-hour rapid charger (supplied) quickly recharges battery
- small and lightweight (just 3.5 total pounds)
- can be connected to a light stand with the provided clamp
- 60-Day Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1-Year Factory Warranty
When I purchased this item 4 years ago I was shooting in the field and lacked the source of power to use my strobes.
This was the ticket. It supplies ample power to that of the AB1600 flash unit and or both ARB800 ring flash. Interchangeable batteries swap outs so running low in the field was not a problem. The battery would last me 3/4 of the day in a heavy shoot anyways. Being that these are lithium batteries I want to keep cycling them not allowing the batteries to fail on me after 4 years of no use.
How am I doing this without shooting much these days?
Located on the front is one 5 Amp spare USB jack perfect for my iPhone. Which brings me to of recent iPhone External Battery back ups for people in the field. Apple currently sells a mophie juice pack powerstation for around 80 $ for iphone ipad and ipods. The Vagabond mini lithium will charge my iphone, ipad or ipod for a 2 week period of heavy use before needing a charge. When I was out in the middle of no where in Alberta this unit came in so handy and will still do so for many years.